- Assist staff in processing Job Requests and ensure availability of updated JDs showing essential and desired job competencies/skills.
- Ensure advertisement of approved positions through recruitment portal
- Conduct initial screening and logging of completed applications/CVs.
- Ensure timely preparation for recruitment affairs i.e. telephonic screening, scheduling interviews, calling candidates, sharing of structure interview questionnaire with the panellist, conducting tests and negotiate with recommended candidates etc.
- Participate in interviews up to Senior Officer Level.
- To ensure forms filling, documents collection and inductions of new staff.
- Remind the line managers about contract ending dates of their subordinates and advice on processing for extension/conclusion of the contract.
- Processing of staff final settlement, facilitate exit interviews and its record-keeping in personal files.
- Ensure comprehensive record-keeping for KP based staff inline with standard SOPs of the HROD Dept.
- Ensure availability of up to date employee personal files as well as their safety & confidentiality.
- To ensure the provision of payroll details from area to CO by 15th of each month.
- To ensure entry/exit of staff, arrears details, medical & other allowances, advance salaries deduction, leave without pay and EOBI deduction in master payroll sheet according to info received from field and availability of supporting documents in hard form.
- Check and process staff medical claims according to IRP medical policy by ensuring the availability of dependent’s supporting documents.
- Ensure record-keeping of processed medical claims in staff personal files and maintain payment record in the spreadsheet for monitoring purpose.
- Assist in issuance of multi-purpose letters e.g. contract extension, bank account opening, experience letters etc.
- Ensure the availability of leave balances in the leave management system (LMS) as per contract tenure.
- To review and update HRMIS according to hard record available in personal files on a regular basis.
- Ensure registration of new joiners in HRMIS and their access to IR extranet.
- To ensure maintenance and monitoring of attendance system, entry/exit of new joiners/leavers on a regular basis.
- Assist the team leads in performance management and its documentation through probation reviews, mid-year & annual appraisal according to applicable standards/formats.
- Assist & advise corrective actions on need basis to address the performance gaps.
- Plan & execute capacity building interventions as per the needs highlighted in annual appraisal.
- Enhance staff engagement through staff forum, building initiative, surveys, one to one meetings with staff through active employee relations.
- Advise APM & PMT/AMT members on how to deal with complex HR related matters within the domain of organizational policies and industry best practices.
- Arrange & lead the capacity building sessions on recruitment and other HR policies/ topics for team leads and subordinates.
- People & operations team management and performance evaluation of subordinates.
- Provide support for the development and implementation of policies.
- Ensure knowledge & implementation of local labor laws to mitigate the risk of litigation.
- Assist in audits through the provision of relevant data/information.
- It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promotes or encourage SEAH.
- Master / Bachelor degree in Management Sciences / related subjects
6 Years’ experience with Master &/or 9 years with Bachelor degree
- MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
- Urdu, English and local languages
Key Personal Qualities:
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
- Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
- Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in the achievement of entrusted goals/objectives.
- Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
Value Added Skills
- Very Good Knowledge of HR Operations
- MS office (especially in MS Excel)
- Networking & self confidence
- Excellent understanding of market practises, best management practises in Operations
Services Product Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Capacity Building, End To End Recruitment,