The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
· Close coordination with senior project officer, social cohesion officer, Supply Chain Department & finance department to conduct trainings under the approved budget line.
· Prepare detail multiple trainings implementation plan with the consultation of social cohesion officer & supply chain department to timely execute trainings accordingly.
· Ensure proper arrangement before and during training according to the check list.
· Close coordination with social cohesion officer to ensure training participants on fixed, date, time & venue.
· Facilitate trainers during implementation of training and ensure attendance of participants with pictorial views.
· Ensure proper boarding, logging & refreshment for training participants.
· Provide all necessary requirements on training spot.
· Ensure code of conduct during training during multiple trainings.
· Ensure training agenda, objectives, duration, training sessions plan, and methodology with training participants.
· Ensure food quality during training according to approved menu.
· Ensure proper documentation (filed and archived) of training participants both in soft and hard form as per the Organization’s policy.
· Any other tasks assigned by management.
Public Relations / Media
· Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to the Headquarters.
Safety and Security
· Liaise with the local Sr. Supply chain officer to ensure compliance with the Organization’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
· Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the District Coordinator and the Organization’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
· Follow the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
· Ensure that administrative support functions are supported in accordance with the Organization’s administrative policies and procedures.
· Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labour and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
· Ensure with the Finance department, the maintenance of the Organization’s financial protocols and accounting systems for all field interventions.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Location: Districts Khyber & District Orakzai. Preference will be given to potential Local Candidates of respective districts.
Positions: 04 (01 male and 01 female for each district).
Workshop Arrangement, Workshop Facilitaion, Report Writing, Field Coordination, Social Cohesion, Conflict Resolution,