Liaison and Coordination Officer will manage coordination, communication, reporting, and coordination between organization and other stakeholders such as governmental authorities and other humanitarian and development agencies. Besides he/she will develop record and circulate reports on internal and external levels to streamline operations resolve issues improve communications and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible.
The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
· Liaison and coordination at provincial level with multiple stakeholders “International Development Section (P&D) NOC section, PDMA, FDAM, Directorates and TDP secretariat and brief on ongoing projects in KP.
· Close coordination and liaison with District administration, NNGOs, INGOs, PDMA, District Police Officer (DPO), security agencies at district levels where the Organization’s project is being implemented.
· Regular attend projects monthly progress review meetings at provincial and districts level with relevant stakeholders.
· Close coordination with government elected representatives, religious leaders, social activists, Youth committees, Jirga leaders and orient on project theme.
· Regular follow up monthly progress reports endorsed by district administration and share with management to timely overcome on the project gaps and challenges.
· Properly conduct project inception with consultation of Deputy Commissioner and ensure participation of all relevant stakeholders.
· Timely submission of project NOCs documents according to the approved checklist in “International Development Section” P&D KP, PDMA & FDMA.
· Timely inform project leads to process project NOC extension documents before 6-8 week to the concern departments.
· Close coordination with District Administration for issuance of NOC at District level for permission of project activities.
· Arrange donor visits at field level with the consultation of area management & team leads.
· Submission of monthly and Quarterly reports in NOC section and update on the project progress and challenges.
· Ensure good working relationship at provincial and District level with competent authorities to smoothly implement of project activities.
· Arrange meetings with Directorate and District administration at field level for management and donors.
· Any other tasks assigned by management.
Public Relations / Media
· Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to the Headquarters.
Safety and Security
· Liaise with the local Sr. Supply chain officer to ensure compliance with the Organization’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
· Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the District Coordinator and the Organization’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
· Follow the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
· Ensure that administrative support functions are supported in accordance with the Organization’s administrative policies and procedures.
· Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labour and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
· Ensure with the Finance department, the maintenance of the Organization’s financial protocols and accounting systems for all field interventions.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Location: District Peshawar
Positions: 01 (male/female).
Communication, Reporting, Liaison & Coordination,