To ensure timely identification & completion of construction activities related to WASH & Livelihood at field level in close coordination with line Government Departments.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Community management skills to identify and select physical infrastructure schemes in consultation with targeted communities and stakeholders.
- Planning for smooth completion of the project. To ensure the quality and quantity of work at site as per project documents i.e. specifications, BOQs, Construction Drawings etc.
- Conduction of technical feasibilities and preparation of BoQs, specifications and designs for construction work.
- Supervise the construction works, manage the concerned contractor’s team and motivate them for achieving the targets planned
- To keep the office update about progress at site, issues being faced and recommend possible solutions.
- Ensure impact based interventions
- Coordinating/Liaison with GLAs
- Reports preparation for the WASH interventions.
- Coordination (internal & external stakeholders)
- Record management (both soft & hard) related to job role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems
- Communication, Planning & Scheduling, Time, Stress & Conflict Management, Situation handling, Leadership Skills, Work load & community management
- Demonstration of organization’s Values while working with teams / stake holders
- Empowering others to ensure procedural accountability
- Knowledge of organization’s strategic priorities
- Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches in your domain
- Respect & promote the workplace diversity with special focus on inclusion
- Frequent field visits for effective project interventions
KEYACCOUNTABILITIES (Bullets Points)
· The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his / her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and team members.
The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
· Performing other duties as required by the work and assigned by the Project manager any other task assigned by supervisor.
· Conduct regular field visits with 80% time in field and 20% for reporting.
Public Relations / Media
· Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to HQ.
Safety and Security
· Liaise with the supply chain department & project lead to ensure compliance with organization’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
· Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the District Coordinator and organization’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
· Follow the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
· Ensure that administrative support functions are supported in accordance with organization’s administrative policies and procedures;
· Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labour and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
· Ensure with the Finance department, the maintenance of organization’s financial protocols and accounting systems for all field interventions.
Ability To Meet Deadlines, Moz Keyword, Computer Literate With Knowledge Of Autocade,