· Effective coordination with livestock department for designing of activities based costing with proper specification and planning of livelihoods activities.
· Proper planning and execution of livestock activities while consulting all concern.
· Progress sharing with line management on regular basis along with developing projects monthly, interim and closed out reports.
· Support & facilitate Livelihood officer in developing criteria, assessment tools for livestock related activities with consultation of MEAL officer.
· Ongoing monitoring of all interventions & sharing timely feedback with line management/LO.
· Ensure quarantine of livestock in consultation with Livestock department.
· Gauge impacts of all interventions and share frequent impact based reports with project lead & share reports with all concerns.
· Design & plan deworming & vaccination campaigns for livestock with the consultation of livestock department.
· Endorsement of beneficiaries list from livestock department.
· Conduction of multiple livestock assessments along with social mobilization team/ Livelihood team & ensure inclusion under livestock component.
· Maintain proper record with pictorial views of livestock related activities both in soft & hard & maintain proper record of activities.
· Arrange multiple distribution with consultation of Livestock department & District Administration.
· Identify gaps, avoid overlaps and duplication of grants/project activities
· Support Livelihood officer in success stories development.
· Effective skills of resolving problems especially in the field.
· Ensure timely completion of all activities while adhering quality aspects.
· Create and maintain good relation with local community’s line agencies, NGOs and INGOs at field level.
Conduct regular field visits with 80% time in field and 20% for reporting
PERSON SPECIFICATION: It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and adherence with organizational values and principles as well as commitment to its vision, mission & core values.
The organization is committed to provide a healthy work environment and have comprehensive systems in place for safeguarding and PSEA.
Number of positions: 01 (male)
Job Location: District Orakzai. Preference will be given to locals of Orakzai.
Master/Bachelor in DVM or Animal Husbandary
Relevant experience of minimum 01 year. Experience with INGOs in implementation of Food security and Livelihood interventions is highly desirable.
PRA Tools, Livestock Management, Livelihood Programming,