Implementation of Food Security and livelihood activities in the respective areas including livestock re-stocking, kitchen gardening, food for work, micro enterprise, Livelihood & skill enhancement etc in close coordination with line departments.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Having technical knowledge of Agriculture and livestock sectors
- Knowledge of activity based costing for livelihood interventions included in the project.
- Community management skills to identify and select deserved beneficiaries based on project criteria.
- Planning for smooth completion of the project.
- Coordinating/Liaison with GLAs
- Reports preparation for the livelihood interventions
- Coordination (internal & external stakeholders)
- Record management (both soft & hard) related to job role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems
- Communication, Planning & Scheduling, Time, Stress & Conflict Management, Situation handling, Leadership Skills, Work load & community management
- Demonstration of Organization’s Values while working with teams / stake holders
- Empowering others to ensure procedural accountability
- Knowledge of ORGANIZATION’S strategic priorities
- Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches in your domain
- Respect & promote the workplace diversity with special focus on inclusion
- Frequent field visits for effective project interventions
KEYACCOUNTABILITIES (Bullets Points)
· The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his / her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and team members.
The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
· Regular/need based Contact with the relevant stakeholders (communities, Govt. agencies and other humanitarian national and international NGOs and INGOs) at KP/FATA for project communication, coordination & representation.
· Identification and registration of beneficiary according to set criteria for vocational trainings and enterprise support and livelihood packages
· Management of beneficiary tracking sheet (MIS, management information system).
· Technical feasibility for physical infrastructure schemes and verification of beneficiaries.
· Close coordination with line Government Departments in designing of different livelihood packages according to target areas.
· Document in a timely manner, all progress, challenges, and learning for future implementation of the similar projects and accountability.
· Conduct regular field visits with 80% time in field and 20% for reporting.
Public Relations / Media
· Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to Organization
Safety and Security
· Liaise with the local Sr. supply chain officer to ensure compliance with organization’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
· Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the District Coordinator and Organization’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
· Follow the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
· Ensure that administrative support functions are supported in accordance with Organization’s administrative policies and procedures;
· Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labour and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
· Ensure with the Finance department, the maintenance of Organization’s financial protocols and accounting systems for all field interventions.
· Urdu, English and local languages
· Pashto language and tribal Pashto dialect will be an additional asset
Key Personal Qualities:
· People Management Skills: Ability to work independently and as a team player who demonstrate good community management skills and is able to support the disaster affected communities in a sensitive and participatory manner.
· Communication Skills: Well developed written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders as a representative of organization. This includes effective negotiation and representation skills.
· Integrity: Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to IRs core values and humanitarian principles.
· Resilience/Adaptability and flexibility: Ability to operate effectively under extreme circumstances including stress, high security risks and harsh living conditions. Works and lives with a flexible, adaptable and resilient manner.
· Awareness and sensitivity of self and others: Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity. Have experience and the ability to live and work in diverse cultural contexts in a culturally appropriate manner. Has a capacity to make accurate self-assessment particularly in high stress and high security contexts.
· Work style: Is well planned and organized even within a fluid working environment and has a capacity for initiative and decision making with competent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge and application of Sphere Standards, Humanitarian Principles, telecommunication skills and proficiency in information technology/ computer skills and other guiding principles during interaction with Disaster affected communities.
· Good skills in English (oral and written) including excellent writing skills, however command over Pashto language is very desirable.
Value Added Skills
· Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
· Working knowledge of regional languages of Pakistan.
Comupter Literate, Training Skills, Social Mobilization,