The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his / her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and team members.
The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
• Facilitate FSL officer in regular/need base coordination meetings with relevant stakeholders” AD–livestock & dairy development-Orakzai & LEAs and other humanitarian national and international NGOs and INGOs working in Orakzai for project communication & representation.
• Close coordination with community development officers (CDOs) during formation, identification & implementation of FSL related activities to orient targeted communities on FSL interventions during initial contacts and broad based community meetings.
• Formation of walnut groups and poultry groups with the consultation of FSL officer and CDOs.
• Execution of the project interventions (FSL) as per detailed implementation plan and gaps identified in value chain analysis.
• Conduct technical/social feasibility for FSL activities and verification of beneficiaries with consultation of FSL officer, including beneficiaries selection for FSL interventions
• Facilitate & support MEAL team in Baseline & end line survey data collection.
• Facilitate & support livelihood officer in development of multiple assessment formats for livelihoods activities with consultation of MEAL team and technical specialists.
• Identification of beneficiaries in consultation with mobilizations team and community structures, according to set criteria for livelihoods activities.
• Facilitate & support livelihood officer/MEAL in management of beneficiary tracking sheet (MIS, management information system)
• Facilitate & support FSLO in coordination meetings with GLAs whenever required in designing of different livelihood packages according to target areas.
• Facilitate & support livelihood officer in endorsement of livelihoods beneficiaries from the concern department & District Administration.
• Identification of beneficiaries for success stories & support media and comms department in documentary development.
• Identification of beneficiaries for multiple activities with mutual consensus of CDOs, Food Security & livelihood officer & MEAL officer.
• Identification of trainees for multiple FSL activities with the consultation of FSL officer.
• Distribution of multiple packages with support of CDOs & project staff.
• Proper maintain project before, during and after pictorial views for record keeping.
• Document in a timely manner, all progress, challenges, and learning for future implementation of the similar projects and accountability.
• Conduct regular field visits with 90% time in field and 10% for reporting.
• Any other legal duty assigned by supervisor and management.
Public Relations / Media
• Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to the headquarters.
Safety and Security
• Ensure all personnel of the organization understand individual and collective responsibilities for safety and security.
• Liaise with the local Sr. Supply Chain Officer to ensure compliance with the organization’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context.
• Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the Country Office and the organization’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
• Determine and install the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
• Ensure that administrative support functions are established and maintained in accordance with the organization’s administrative policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labour and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
• Ensure with the Finance the establishment and maintenance of the organization’s financial management and accounting systems for all the organization’s assessment and response activities and assets.
• Coordinate mobilization of financial resources related to the organization’s activities.
• Ensure with the Logistics the establishment and maintenance of a functional procurement and supply chain management system as per the organization’s procurement guidelines.
• Ensure with the Logistics the timely and appropriate establishment of all logistics infrastructure (warehousing /transport/distribution) and associated operating/management /monitoring systems.
• Demonstration of the organization’s Values while working with teams/stakeholders.
• Empowering others to ensure procedural accountability.
• Knowledge of the organization’s strategic priorities.
• Collaboration & networking with others for continuous improvement.
• Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches in your domain
• Respect & promote the workplace diversity with special focus on inclusion
• Exposure at field level to internalize the implementation philosophy
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Location: District Orakzai. Preference will be given to potential Local Candidates of respective district.
Positions: 01 (male/female)
Report Writing Skills, Household, Livelihood, Food Security, Food Knowledge,