The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his / her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and team members.
- Conduction of Broad Based community meetings (BBCMs) in project intervention areas.
- ·Formation/reactivation/strengthening of village organizations (VOs) in project area as per pressing needs of community
- Strengthening of Community Institutions (VOs,) through CMST with the involvement of Social welfare department.
- Formation of Village Development Plans with the consultation of concern line departments.
- Facilitate Food Security and Livelihood Officer (FSLO) in formation of Walnut Producing Farmer groups (WFGs)
- Conduction of Sport Gala and Culture Activities with the consultation of Senior Project Officer/Project Officer.
- Resolve conflict among the target community through effective dialogues.
- Identification of beneficiaries for multiple project interventions with consultation of sector leads.
- Assist field engineer an identification of productive schemes and conduct Social Feasibility of schemes.
- Assist field engineer in joint account opening of committees.
- Ensure inclusion of vulnerable and marginalized groups in project interventions.
- Proper maintain record of project activities at community & office level both in soft & hard form with pictorial views.
- Arrange Special Days (Global hand washing day, world Toilet day etc.) & Health Hygiene Sessions at Community & School level etc.
- Conduct regular meeting with community organizations and ensure community ownership in project activities.
- Provide data to maintain a regular database system of project monitoring and evaluation.
- Consult with the supervisor regarding appropriate adjustments in program design or implementation strategies.
- Develop case studies/success stories to reflect project impacts.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly work plans.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Conduct regular field visits with 90% time in field and 10% for reporting
- Perform any task assigned by supervisor as and when required.
- It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols.
- We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Positions & Location: 03 (02 for District Orakzai & 01 for Peshawar) male/female
- Urdu, English and local languages.
- Pashto language is essential and tribal Pashto dialect will be an additional asset.
Mobilization, MS Outlook, Report Writing, Event Management, ERP,