The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
· Liaison at field level with all relevant stakeholders ((District administration, District police officer, law enforcement agencies (LEAs), District Education officer (DEO), Social welfare department, Agriculture deptt. Etc. for the successful implementation of project interventions.
· Facilitate & support senior project officer (SPO) regarding social cohesion activities, Peace building, conflict resolutions, conflict management & provide him all technical support in the development of business process, activities planning, contingency plan , implementation and activity based costing (ABC) , spending plan & other field related activities.
· Liaison closely with the existing community organizations (Cos),Village Organizations (VOs), Parent teacher councils (PTCs), Dispute resolution committees (DRCs), Religious leaders , government elected representatives, Youth groups/committees etc for the successful implementation of social cohesion interventions in accordance with the agreed detail implementation plan (DIP).
· Establishment/re-activation/ strengthening of community groups as peace building committees, youth groups/ committees and women committees/groups, existing Jirga structures at project targeted areas to enhanced social cohesion & peace within communities/multiple tribes.
· Implementation of social cohesion, peace building and conflict resolutions related activities through existing structures or new established structures.
· Conduct multiple trainings and workshops on social cohesion, peace building, conflict resolutions, and conflict management, for youth, teachers, government officials, DRC, and community leaders from different tribes, religious, and/or ethnic backgrounds.
· Support and facilitate consultant/ trainers during implementation of multiple trainings.
· Close coordination with other team members e.g supply chain deptt , finance deptt etc in the implementation of project activities to achieve targets in the stipulated timeframe.
· Development of multiple success stories/activity reports and proper documentation (field and archived) of project activities both in soft and hard form as per the Organization’s policy.
· Proper documentation of project challenges, mitigation, lessons learned, recommendations and share with management to timely communicate with donor.
· Submit consolidated multiple reports (weekly, monthly and final reports & proper maintain database of project activities.
· Any other tasks assigned by management.
Public Relations / Media
· Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to the Headquarters.
Safety and Security
· Liaise with the local Sr. Supply chain officer to ensure compliance with the Organization’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
· Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the District Coordinator and the Organization’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
· Follow the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
· Ensure that administrative support functions are supported in accordance with the Organization’s administrative policies and procedures.
· Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labour and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
· Ensure with the Finance department, the maintenance of the Organization’s financial protocols and accounting systems for all field interventions.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Location: Districts Khyber & District Orakzai. Preference will be given to potential Local Candidates of respective districts.
Positions: 04 (01 male and 01 female for each district).
- Urdu, English and local languages.
- Pashto language is essential and tribal Pashto dialect will be an additional asset.
Conflict Resolution, Social Cohesion, Field Coordination, Report Writing Skills, Conflict Management,