The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his / her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect, and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and team members.
- Support in conducting annual and mid-term program reviews, participatory impact assessments, process monitoring, operations monitoring, integrating accountability principles, and lessons-learned workshops.
- Designing project specific MEAL frameworks which integrate all the MEAL related activities and information gathering mechanisms.
- Providing quality input to programme in steering the process for designing the appropriate reporting formats for monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports
- Guiding the process for identifying the key performance questions and parameters for monitoring project performance and comparing it to targets.
- Clarifying the core information needs of the MEAL unit and country program, funding agencies and other key stakeholders.
- Setting out the framework and procedures for the evaluation of project activities in consultation with program/project stakeholders.
- Conducting baselines, paper learning , end line area-specific contexts, and assessments by designing appropriate methods of collecting, updating and reviewing the data.
- Undertaking periodic monitoring visits to take stock of how the MEAL framework is being practiced and suggest critical recommendations for improvement and course correction.
- Ensuring follow-up mechanism is in place with respect to key recommendations, observations, and findings coming from MEAL staff, thematic leads, and reviews.
- Designing project-specific templates and ensuring timely report of MEAL activities from the field.
- Data management and archiving to produce analytical reports as and when required.
- Develop multiple reports according to the donor requirments.
- Steering the process for designing the appropriate reporting formats for monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports.
- Design appropriate formats for Project performance reports, analytical reports and qualitative reports.
- Designing TORs for baselines, evaluations, impact studies or assessments.
- Conduct project inception work and develop TORs for inception workshop.
- Develop and consolidate project business process, submit monthly project tracker, monthly, quarterly and annual reports etc to AO Peshawar & Country office.
- Develop success stories/ case studies and an incorporate in multiple reports.
- Integrating Accountability Mechanism in accordance with MEAL framework and standard humanitarian standards by implementing complaints handling mechanism at field level.
- Conduct regular field visits with 70% time in field and 30% for reporting.
- Submission on basis weekly basis & monthly consolidated reports to DC/SPO/PC & MEAL department at AO Peshawar to timely on track project activities with valid & fruitful suggestions.
Public Relations / Media
- Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to the headquarters.
Safety and Security
- Ensure all IR personnel understand individual and collective responsibilities for safety and security;
- Liaise with the local Sr. supply chain officer to ensure compliance with the organisation’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
- Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the Country Office and organistaion’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
- Determine and install the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
- Demonstration of organisation’s Values while working with teams / stakeholders.
- Empowering others to ensure procedural accountability.
- Knowledge of organisation’s strategic priorities.
- Collaboration & networking with others for continuous improvement.
- Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches in your domain
- Respect & promote the workplace diversity with special focus on inclusion
- Exposure at field level to internalize the implementation philosophy
PERSON SPECIFICATION: It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and adherence with organizational values and principles as well as a commitment to its vision, mission & core values.
The organization is committed to provide a healthy work environment and have comprehensive systems in place for safeguarding and PSEA.
Number of positions: 01 (male)
Job Location: Kohat/Orakzai
Preference will be given to local candidates.
Report Writing Skills, Monitoring Analysis, Evaluation, Report Writing, SPSS,