- Conduct broad-based community meetings (BBCM) / stakeholders workshop at the community level
- Conduct needs assessment/baseline/surveys for data collection in the defined project areas
- Identification & prioritization of most vulnerable/marginalized villages through PRA tools.
- Initial contacts & programme introduction of the project in the targeted village
- Formation, revitalization, strengthening of village/community development committees/organizations by ensuring the inclusion of all segments of society on a sustainable basis.
- Responsible for signing term of the partnership (TOP) with committees (Cos/ VOs / LSO).
- Identification & prioritization of the most pressing needs of the communities through PRA tools (issues prioritization).
- Conduct regular meetings with community organizations for raising awareness about their entitlement i.e. social, economic & rights.
- Capacity building of communities in terms of the development of new proposals, CMST, LMST / refreshers / exposure visits, advocacy planning and campaigning etc.
- Motivating the communities for the monthly contribution of saving schemes
- Facilitate & support other sectoral leads at the ground in need identification/prioritization & verification of the project interventions/activities.
- Close coordination with relevant stakeholders working in the project targeted areas.
- Conducting community awareness sessions i.e. (health and hygiene) and organize various training sessions / workshops / Campaigns / Special Events for the members of the local community organizations (social forestry, community participation in development, women in development)
- Regular follow up and monitoring of project activities & timely reporting of identified gaps with best possible solutions.
- Facilitate in arrangement of organizational / donor visits to project areas.
- Conduct CO / VO / LSO profiling i.e. collection of primary level data for a situation analysis of the communities and compilation of surveys being conducted on various issues in the programme/project area.
- Conduct a thorough community mobilization process with key advocacy objectives
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with organizational values and principles as well as commitment to its vision and mission. The organization have committed to provide a healthy work environment and have comprehensive systems in place for safeguarding and PSEA.
Report Writing, Diversity & Inclusion, PRA, Social Mobilization, MS Outlook, MS Office, Monitoring and Accountability, ERP,