- Formation of community organization (CO) and subcommittee in the project targeted area as per need.
- Capacity building of the community organization through orientation and in house trainings.
- Resolve conflict among the target community through effective dialogue.
- Ensure inclusion of vulnerable and marginalized groups in project interventions through broad based community meetings and formation of community organization in the target area.
- Ensure sustainability of project interventions through maintaining saving habits in community.
- Proper record keeping of project activities and maintaining village committee record registers.
- To keep external coordination when required and shall keep internal coordination all the time for smooth implementation of the project.
- Conduct regular meeting with community organizations and ensure community ownership in project activities.
- Conduct regular awareness raising session for mobilization and organization.
- Provide data to maintain a regular database system in the MIS (management information system) of project monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure all activities are complied with project regulations and implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- Consult with the supervisor regarding appropriate adjustments in program design or implementation strategies.
- Support to project staff in identification and verification of beneficiaries for vocational skills trainings and enterprise support.
- Identification of deserved beneficiaries for livelihood packages in consultation with communities and project technical team.
- Conduct social feasibilities for physical infrastructure schemes of the project.
- Assist and facilitate project staff at field level for smooth implementation of project activities.
- Develop case studies to reflect project impacts.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly work plans and timely submission of activities reports.
Public Relations / Media
· Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to headquarters.
Safety and Security
· Liaise with the local Sr. supply chain officer to ensure compliance with organisation’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
· Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the District Coordinator and organisation’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
· Follow the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
· Ensure that administrative support functions are supported in accordance with organisation’s administrative policies and procedures;
· Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labour and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
Ensure with the Finance department, the maintenance of organisation’s financial protocols and accounting systems for all field interventions.
People Management Skills, Management of Campus, Integrity, Awareness And Sensitivity Of Self And Others, Adminstration Knowledge, Motivation And Skill Enhancement, Planning & Scheduling, Community Management, Community Mobilization, MS Office, Social Mobilization, Outlook, Resilience, Adaptability, ERP Systems,