- Implement projects activities related to Hygiene promotion.
- Promotion and education within targeted communities through contact with community representatives.
- Detail assessment regarding knowledge and practices of the area of intervention and preparation of survey report before and after the hygiene sessions.
- To conduct Pre and Post KAP survey which/whenever asked by immediate supervisor
- Design hygiene sessions with awareness about use of safe water for drinking and provide easy methods for making water safe for drinking.
- Arrangements and deliverance of hygiene promotion sessions to targeted community.
- Conducting the targeted hygiene promotion sessions with complete record keeping and pictorial proofs.
- To Ensuring the participation of target community in better health/cleanliness campaigns
- Active participation in the Campaigns e.g. Global handwashing Day, Global Breast feeding week, Global toilet day etc.
- Adapt and assist in developing information, education, and communication (IEC) materials for Hygiene and DRR related activities.
- Coordinate and conduct training for hygiene and DRR related activities in line with the agreed curriculum.
- Conduct trainings of the communities in hygiene promotion and the implementation of different techniques & activities in selected communities as per projects objectives.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Bachelor / Master Degree in Social Sciences
Minimum experience of similar role in NGO setup:
6 months with Master degree and/or 1 year with Bachelor degree
MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Urdu and Local Languages
No. of Positions: 6 (3 male & 3 female)
Health Promotion, Industrial Hygiene, WASH,