Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
· Timely reporting and handling of maintenance and repair of all office equipments, building and furniture, fixtures, vehicles.
· Supervision of support staff and admin department
· Ensuring proper travel arrangements for all staff and guests between different offices
· To ensure that appropriate contract agreements for the office and accommodation are drawn up & signed.
· Maintaining proper record of documents issued or received till the final receipt of goods and final payments to suppliers.
· Receive and verify all the goods from supplier and verify bills for which the payments are due.
· Dealing various matters regarding insurance of vehicles, building and Assets.
· Supervision of arrangements of seminars, conferences and interviews.
· Supply and deliver equipment and materials to required destinations in an efficient and cost effective manner
· Plan and maintain logistical support for IRP field operations
· Identify and supervise the purchase and installation of all project-related materials
· Supervises and oversee food items, non-food items, medical supplies, and equipment related to the projects of organization.
· Coordinate with suppliers and transport agents to ensure goods are received in the correct quantity and in good condition
· To ensure that logistics work in the field location is carried out in coordination with logistics and other field locations.
· Establishing domestic arrangements for operational teams, including renovating accommodation, and making arrangements for other domestic needs, travel arrangements etc.
· To be familiar with and abide by the other NGO’s International procedures.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications (Bullet Points)
· Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field
· Knowledge of office procedures, insurance, contracts and goods purchasing procedures.
· Knowledge of maintaining record on computer.
· English and Urdu language.
· Knowledge and understanding of practical Logistic and procurement Procedures.
· Knowledge of moving emergency relief equipment
Experience (Bullet Points)
3 year with Master &/or 6 years with Bachelor degree
Asset Management, Fleet Management, Logistics, Procurement,