1. Supply Chain
· Purchasing of monthly office supplies
· Vendor Documentation
· Vendor payments
· Maintenance of offices tube lights, bulbs, AC repairs, water leaks etc.
· Timely maintenance of offices furniture
· Time water refilling and service of offices UPS
· Operate the photocopier, copying, scanning, spiral bindings
· Maintenance of photocopier and printers i.e. filing paper trays, cleaning the machine
· preparing conference room for all meetings
· Responsible for maintaining own professional development.
· To comply with IRP’s policies and procedures in undertaking the above roles and responsibilities.
· To undertake any other reasonable duties those are consistent with the job and at its level of responsibility as and when required by line management.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
· Primary/Middle Education
· Strong organisation skills and attention to detail to ensure high quality in one’s work.
· Ability to prioritise and work efficiently under pressure and subject to changing priorities
· Good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills,
· Ability to work with a range of senior managers, peers and build smooth working relationships
Minimum one year work experience with Middle &/or 2 years with Primary in the relevant field.
Guest dealing, Cleaning, Record Keeping,