- Implementation of project / programme activities as per business process & project documents
- Involvement of communities through PRA / RRA tools
- Capacity building of communities
- Social Mobilization (3 tiers), Baseline surveys, Need assessment
- Village / Community profiling
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, ERP systems
- Development of work plans for timely implementation
- Surveys, Data Collection & report generation
- Record management – field visits, CO meetings, beneficiary data etc.
- Communication, Planning & Scheduling, Time, Stress & Conflict Management, Situation handling, Leadership Skills, People & team management
Conduct health hygiene sessions at targeted areas
- Demonstration of IR Values while working with communities
- Empowering communities to ensure organizational accountability
- Knowledge of IR strategic priorities
- Assisting in identification & documentation of organizational successes
- Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches / activities for community development
- Assisting in special attention to inclusion during the implementation.
Assisting in strengthening mechanism to influence the decision makers through communities’ advocacy & campaigning
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Communication Skills, ERP System, Social Mobilizer, Compaigning,