- Assist the livelihood officer in timely implementation of project / programme livelihood activities as per business process & project documents
- Involvement of communities through PRA / RRA tools for assessment and selection.
- Capacity building of communities in lieu of livelihood activities.
- Engagement in Baseline surveys, Need assessment
- Village / Community profiling
- Development of work plans for timely implementation
- Surveys, Data Collection & report generation
- Record management – field visits, CO meetings, beneficiary data etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, ERP systems
- Communication, Planning & Scheduling, Time, Stress & Conflict Management, Situation handling, Leadership Skills, People & team management
- Demonstration of IR Values while working with communities
- Empowering communities to ensure organizational accountability
- Knowledge of IR strategic priorities
- Identification & documentation of organizational successes
- Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches / activities for community development
- Special attention to inclusion during the implementation.
- Strengthen mechanism to influence the decision makers through communities’ advocacy & campaigning.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Agriculture, ERP System, Livelihood, Mobilization,