The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
· Regular/need based Contact with the relevant stakeholders (communities, Govt. agencies and other humanitarian national and international NGOs and INGOs) at KP/FATA for project communication, coordination & representation.
· Identification and registration of beneficiary according to set criteria for vocational trainings and enterprise support and livelihood packages
· Management of beneficiary tracking sheet (MIS, management information system).
· Technical feasibility for physical infrastructure schemes and verification of beneficiaries.
· Close coordination with line Government Departments in designing of different livelihood packages according to target areas.
· Document in a timely manner, all progress, challenges, and learning for future implementation of the similar projects and accountability.
· Conduct regular field visits with 80% time in field and 20% for reporting.
Public Relations / Media
· Support the PR/Media team in the development of constructive working relationships with media representatives to build international and public profile and ensure positive coverage and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material to headquarters.
Safety and Security
· Liaise with the local Sr. supply chain officer to ensure compliance with Organisation’s Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context;
· Monitor the operational environment with respect to increased level of threat and advise the District Coordinator and Organisation’s Security Officer/Security Focal person.
· Follow the appropriate communications means to meet operational and security requirements;
· Ensure that administrative support functions are supported in accordance with the Organisation’s administrative policies and procedures;
· Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labor and statutory requirements.
Financial Management and Planning
· Ensure with the Finance department, the maintenance of Organisation’s financial protocols and accounting systems for all field interventions.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and adherence with organizational values and principles as well as a commitment to its vision, mission & core values.
The organization is committed to provide a healthy work environment and have comprehensive systems in place for safeguarding and PSEA.
Number of positions: 01 (male)
Job Location: North Waziristan
Preference will be given to local candidates.
Master / Bachelor in Agriculture or DVM Livestock with relevant experience.
Relevant experience (Master with 3 year/Bachelor with 6 years).
· Urdu, English and local languages
· Pashto language and tribal Pashto dialect will be an additional asset
Key Personal Qualities:
· People Management Skills: Ability to work independently and as a team player who demonstrate good community management skills and is able to support the disaster affected communities in a sensitive and participatory manner.
· Communication Skills: Well developed written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders as a representative of the Organisation. This includes effective negotiation and representation skills.
· Integrity: Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to the Organisation's core values and humanitarian principles.
· Resilience/Adaptability and flexibility: Ability to operate effectively under extreme circumstances including stress, high security risks and harsh living conditions. Works and lives with a flexible, adaptable and resilient manner.
· Awareness and sensitivity of self and others: Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity. Have experience and the ability to live and work in diverse cultural contexts in a culturally appropriate manner. Has a capacity to make accurate self-assessment particularly in high stress and high security contexts.
· Work style: Is well planned and organized even within a fluid working environment and has a capacity for initiative and decision making with competent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge and application of Sphere Standards, Humanitarian Principles, telecommunication skills and proficiency in information technology/ computer skills and other guiding principles during interaction with Disaster affected communities.
· Good skills in English (oral and written) including excellent writing skills, however command over Pashto language is very desirable.
Value Added Skills
· Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
· Working knowledge of regional languages of Pakistan.
ERP Systems, Microsoft Office, Skill Enhancement, kitchen gardening, Food Security, Livestock Handling, Livelihoods,