Develop in depth understanding of project documents (LFA, budget, proposal) as well as business process / DIP for planning & implementation of project activities.
- Improve the livelihood of widowed families through the development of skills that have demand in the market as well as can generate income in a short span of time.
- Improve the access of widowed families to healthcare facilities by providing insurance and linkages with free healthcare facilities through strong referral mechanism.
- Establish career counseling mechanism throughout the project areas and provide merit based scholarship to most deserving students.
- Reactivation / formation of community groups at community level in coordination with existing CWDP team.
- Mobilize and strengthen the community groups at community level to raise voice for their rights through active engagement and linkages with line department.
- Identify beneficiary for different project interventions such as vocational skills training, Scholarship and health insurance
- Develop linkages with local entrepreneurs for the establishment of women business incubation centres at the community level.
- Networking with Civil society and government line departments for effective implementation of the project activities.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Bachelor / Masters degree in Social Science or Management Sciences
Minimum experience of similar role in NGO setup:3 Years with Master degree and/or 6 year with Bachelor degree
Computer Skills:MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Language:Urdu, English and local languages
Key Personal Qualities:
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
- Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
- Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
- Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
- Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
Value Added Skills Child & Women Rights / protection issuesReferral Mechanism establishmentSocial Mobilization and AdvocacyNetworking with line departments and relevant stakeholdersHealth InsuranceHealth & Hygiene PromotionMonitoring & AccountabilityInclusion
Social Mobilizer, Livelihood, Vocational Skills Development,