- Assist in developing and running Orphan Sponsorship Program, its implementation strategy and protocol in compliance with organizational Standards and donor policies.
- Smooth running of the sponsorship program by maintaining close coordination with the sponsored families.
- Conduct regular field visits to all allocated sponsored families throughout the year & timely submission of quality reports to donors.
- Facilitating disbursements, visits, etc. through community groups.
- Managing assessment of beneficiaries, terminations and confirmation of the funds disbursement to beneficiaries.
- Assisting supervisor in all program related matters and providing support to the Social Change and Development Unit.
- Close coordination with the support department for the purchase and delivery of services to sponsored children
- Designing and arranging recreational activities for children to boost up their confidence.
- Regular reporting on the progress of program implementation in designated working areas and update the status of beneficiaries in online database
- Maintain close coordination with internal as well as external stakeholders (government departments and partner organizations)
PERSON SPECIFICATIONIt is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Social Science or Management Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum experience of similar role in NGO setup:6months with Master degree and/or 1 year with Bachelor degree
Computer Skills MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Languages Urdu, English and local languages
Key Personal Qualities
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
- Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
- Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
- Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
- Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
Value Added Skills
- Referral Mechanism establishment
- Social Mobilization and Advocacy
- Networking with line departments and relevant stakeholders
- Health Insurance
- Monitoring & Accountability
Child & Women Rights, Protection Issues, Social Mobilization, Psychosocial Support,