- The following are the main responsibilities that the role holder will be accountable for:
- Overall responsibility for the management of project implementation in KP and compliance with the organization’s procedures, systems and guidelines.
- Assuring that projects implementation is in accordance with the project timeline, Scope and budget.
- Ensure monitoring systems are in place and that project reviews are carried out periodically in conjunction with the PM, Monitoring and Accountability, Project Coordinators, technical team members and field teams.
- Overall management field operational staff and team leaders
- Ensure all relevant government authorities and partners are included in planning and implementation of all projects as appropriate.
- Assist PM in developing proposals and budgets for new projects.
- In liaison with Programme learning and development department, assist in drawing up of monitoring & reporting schedule for all the programming activities & undertake regular reporting accordingly.
- Ensure documentation of all programs, financial & administrative records & key decision minutes both in hard & in soft versions.
- Report work performance information/reports in a timely manner for both internal and external purpose
- It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and adherence with organizational values and principles as well as commitment to its vision, mission & core values.
- The organization is committed to providing a healthy work environment and has comprehensive systems in place for safeguarding and PSEA/SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment).
- We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and don’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH.
Number of positions: 01 (male/female)
Job Location: Peshawar
- At least Master Degree in Social Sciences, Project Management or relevant field.
- Project Cycle Management, systems, Processes and procedures
- SPHERE Standards, RC/RC code of conduct and People in Aid
- High level of appreciation of organizational procedures, the processes and manifestations of human behaviour in organizations in both developmental and emergency settings
- An understanding of Livelihood, WASH, health and DRR is desirable
- Sound knowledge and experience of project budget management
- Experience of writing quality reports for donors and development of proposals and concept notes with innovative ideas.
- Proven security management experience
- Proven problem solving and organizational skill
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Project Cycle Management processes, procedures and systems
- Strong project and people management skills
- Concept Notes and Proposal Development Skill
- Negotiation and conflict Resolution Skills
- Time management and ability to deliver results with tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English, ability to communicate in Pashtu is desirable.
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures
- An understanding of and commitment to the organization’s mission and values
- At least 9 years’ experience in program implementation in complex environment
Key Personal Qualities:
- Gender and Culture Sensitive
- Responsible and Trustworthy with strong interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
- Working knowledge of regional l languages of Pakistan.
Sphere Standard, Gender And Culture Sensitive, Adaptive To Different Cultures, Lab Knowldge, Meeting tight deadlines, Time Management, Conflict Resolution, Proposal Development, People Management, Project Cycle Management,