- Surveying & Levelling of construction projects.
- Material & Water Quality testing
- Development of Feasibility report & sub project proposal for project CPIs
- Implementation of project / programme activities as per business process & project documents.
- Development of work plans for timely implementation
- Surveys, Data Collection & report generation
- Record management – field visits, CO meetings, beneficiary data etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook,
- Demonstration of IR Values while working with communities
- Empowering communities to ensure organizational accountability
- Knowledge of IR WRM strategic priorities
- Identification & documentation of organizational successes
- Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches in CPIs/
- Special attention to inclusion during the implementation of CPIs.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Google Sketch Up, Monitoring Analysis, DDR,