The position will help & support HR Department (Quetta Office) in day to day HR related administrative matters, service delivery and Learning & development initiatives.
1. The incumbent will be responsible for hard record management including but not limited to current staff personal files, ex-staff record, medical claim, performance management record, leave record, extension sheet, cross charging memo and other record.
2. Open personal files for new joiners and ensure documentation as per standard checklist.
3. Assist in recruitment related matters i.e. giving interview calls, conducting written test, reference verification, sending regret emails etc.
4. Assist in issuance of contract extension, bank account opening, experience & other letters as per need.
5. Assist in archiving of hard record as per policy.
6. Assist in maintaining & reporting staff statistics as per actual on periodic basis.
7. Assist in arrangement of Staff forum on monthly basis and designing of innovative activities.
8. Assist L & D section in development of training calendar, consolidation of TNA record, post training evaluation and searching of relevant trainings as per staff need.
9. Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
- MS Office (essential)
Other Skills Required
· Good written and spoken English language. (essential)
· Sympathy with the aims and objectives of Organization
· Committed & detail oriented. (essential)
· Good team player. (essential)
· Be able to work under pressure. (essential)
Dedicated And Attention To Details, Good Interpersonal And Communication Skills, MS. Office,