· Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
· Timely reporting and handling of maintenance and repair of all office equipments, building and furniture, fixtures, vehicles.
· Supervision of support staff and admin department
· Ensuring proper travel arrangements for all staff and guests between different offices
· To ensure that appropriate contract agreements for the office and accommodation are drawn up & signed.
· Maintaining proper record of documents issued or received till the final receipt of goods and final payments to suppliers.
· Receive and verify all the goods from supplier and verify bills for which the payments are due.
· Dealing various matters regarding insurance of vehicles, building and Assets.
· Supervision of arrangements of seminars, conferences and interviews.
· Supply and deliver equipment and materials to required destinations in an efficient and cost effective manner
· Plan and maintain logistical support for field operations
· Identify and supervise the purchase and installation of all project-related materials
· Supervises and oversee food items, non-food items, medical supplies, and equipment related to the projects.
· Coordinate with suppliers and transport agents to ensure goods are received in the correct quantity and in good condition
· To ensure that logistics work in the field location is carried out in coordination with logistics and other field locations.
· Establishing domestic arrangements for operational teams, including renovating accommodation, and making arrangements for other domestic needs, travel arrangements etc.
· To be familiar with and abide by the other NGO’s International procedures
MS Office, Logistics and Procurement, Fleet Management,