- Directly responsible for assessment of project activities, implementation, social mobilization, execution, monitoring and tracking progress of the project.
- Directly responsible to meet the project deadlines.
- Directly responsible for planning, implementation and timely execution of project activities along with the record management of agriculture and related interventions at field level and office level.
- Collaborate with the concern Line department and Project team regarding project implementation in alignment with the envisaged impact.
- Social Mobilization, proactively engage with the targeted communities to implement the agriculture interventions with sound background of livelihood project implementation/practical knowledge and its challenges in local context.
- Community Organization formation, strengthening of Community Organizations, capacity building, training and coordination with the communities.
- Organize regular, weekly and monthly meetings with the community organizations to ensure project sustainability.
- Maintain and establish strong connection/liaison with the relevant line departments specifically agriculture, forest department, Public Health, on-farm water management/irrigation and social welfare departments.
- Coordinate with the advocacy team and work effectively to contribute on joint advocacy related assignments with the relevant departments and institutions.
- Organize Advocacy activities, engage the concern line departments and communities in the advocacy activities.
- Proactively remain engage with the counterparts working with other stakeholders in the same district and establish base for technical coordination.
- Development of work plans for timely implementation.
- Surveys, Data Collection & report generation
- Record management at CO level, field visits, CO meetings, beneficiary data, and distribution lists etc
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Urdu, English and local languages
Key Personal Qualities
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
- Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
- Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
- Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
- Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
Value Added Skills
Advance level Social Mobilization
PRA / RRA Tools
DRR / Resilience / Climate Change
Advocacy & Campaigning
GBV / Protection
Health & Hygiene Promotion
Monitoring & Accountability
Water, Health & Sanitation
Food Security & Livelihood
Coordination And Networking, PRA Tools, Social Inclusion, Social Mobilization, Report Writing,