- Reviews purchase requisitions, specifications, and terms of references to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance;
- Prepare all the necessary documentation for tenders i.e. Tender Packs, Tender Notices, Request for Quotations/Proposals.
- Ensures proper tendering and bidding procedures, including submissions to the Procurement Committee and SC&S Department.
- Drafting of Purchase Order and Procurement Contract/Agreements and keep an updated track record of the signed agreements.
- Arrange for and conduct of Bid Opening Committee Meeting, taking meeting minutes and communicating with committee members. Development of Financial Bid Evaluation Reports including tender evaluations to ensure overall competitiveness and conformity to specified requirements
- Arrange for and conduct of Procurement Committee (PC) meetings including procurement case presentation to the committee members, taking minutes of the meeting, communicating actions to the concerned departments/offices and implementation of committee decisions.
- Coordinates timely delivery of goods and services and plans work assignments to ensure timely delivery of results.
- Preparation of Purchase Order and Procurement Contract/Agreements and keep regular contact with service providers for implementation of contractual obligations with respect to the quality and timely delivery of goods and services.
- Keep regular contact with concerned offices/authorities, inform on contract statuses, payments and submit the corresponding information.
- Ensure timely preparation of documentation for reporting on procurement activities;
- Ensure proper filing of all procurement-related documentation, regular up-gradation of procurement database including a list of suppliers for goods and services, vendor profiles etc.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision, and mission as well as a commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH.
Required Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Management Studies. Preference will be given to Master Degree holders. Professional Qualifications in the related field is an asset.
2 years of experience in Procurement
MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Urdu, English, and local languages
Key Personal Qualities:
- Able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
- Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
- Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers the information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
- Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in the achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
- Has a learning attitude and continuous improvement.
Value Added Skills
- Certification/Training on the basics of Procurement
- Knowledge and experience in AX dynamic (ERP system)
- Understanding of MS office (especially in MS Excel & PowerPoint)
Procurement Contracts, Procurement, Communication Skills, ERP Systems,