- Assist in developing and running Orphan Sponsorship Program, its implementation strategy and protocol in compliance with organizational Standards and donor policies.
- Smooth running of the sponsorship program by maintaining close coordination with the sponsored families.
- Conduct regular field visits to all allocated sponsored families throughout the year & timely submission of quality reports to donors.
- Facilitating disbursements, visits, etc. through community groups.
- Managing assessment of beneficiaries, terminations and confirmation of the funds disbursement to beneficiaries.
- Assisting supervisor in all program related matters and providing support to the Social Change and Development Unit.
- Close coordination with the support department for the purchase and delivery of services to sponsored children
- Designing and arranging recreational activities for children to boost up their confidence.
- Regular reporting on the progress of program implementation in designated working areas and update the status of beneficiaries in online database
- Maintain close coordination with internal as well as external stakeholders (government departments and partner organizations)
- It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols.
- We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Social Science or Management Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum experience of similar role in NGO setup:6months with Master degree and/or 1 year with Bachelor degree
Computer Skills MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Languages Urdu, English and local languages
Key Personal Qualities
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
- Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
- Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
- Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
- Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
Value Added Skills
- Referral Mechanism establishment
- Social Mobilization and Advocacy
- Networking with line departments and relevant stakeholders
- Health Insurance
- Monitoring & Accountability
This advertisement may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
Child & Women Rights, Protection Issues, Social Mobilization, Psychosocial Support,