- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Development of robust and user-friendly PHP, MySql-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
- Cooperative and supportive team member
- Ability to work under stress.
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of and commitment to organization’s mission and values
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Web programming / MIS development experience, including PHP, Smarty, Ajax & Laravel framework.
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, SQL Server and a good working knowledge of SQL queries & DB model structures.
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- MCS/BCS/BS-IT, MS-IT, MIT
Experience Minimum 1 to 3 years web application development experience.
- Firm grip on PHP & MySQL.
- Strong OOP concepts
- Knowledge of any framework i.e Laravel 5, Yii or Cake would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the SQL queries.
- Experience with MVC patterns i.e. Smarty templates or any other framework.
Key Personal Qualities
- Punctual & Trustworthy
- No history of any child abuse
- Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
- Working knowledge of regional languages of Pakistan.
MIS Development, Web Programming, HTML, SQL Server,