Financial Management of Area & field offices;
- Review of daily Financial transactions/documents to ensure the compliance o financial policy & procedures
- Management of Liquidity at Area & Field Offices so project activities not effected due to short of funds
- To ensure the timely preparation of Monthly Bank & Cash Recons
- Monitoring of daily activity Report of Area & Field offices “daily posted transactions in system”
- Month End Closing Review
- Monitoring of Long outstanding receivable & payables
- Ensure Bank Signatories are updated and send the request for Updtion as soon as any employees left the organization or new addition required
- Fixed Assets Verifications to align it with Fixed assets Register
- Managing Shared cost Charing as per policy & Procedures
Tax Management and regulatory requirements.
- Deduction of Sales/Income taxes from vender/consultant/employees payments as per Govt. tax laws
- Submission of Monthly/quarterly Sales Tax Returns as per FBR deadlines
- Submission of Tax amount into Govt. Treasury on Weekly basis (or as per specified deadline by FBR)
- Facilitation in Tax Audits by providing reference documents, details etc.
- Organize Tax Sessions for All area & field Finance Staff & sharing of Tax help sheets
- Provision of Withholding income tax data to CO for Tax Returns
To ensure the Smooth business continuity by participating in Area Management meeting Forums & liaising;
- Participation in monthly AMT & PMT meetings and give overall financial snapshot of the programme by highlight the key issues to address them timely.
- Participate in Weekly Procurement Committees and ensure that procurements are as per donor/Organizational policy & procedures.
- Participate in Areal level donor meetings
- Meeting with Banks and Regulatory bodies to maintain healthy relationship
Support Programme team in preparation and management of projects budget & Reporting;
- Initial Budget preparation based on defined activities in proposal along with ABC costing. Make sure the rational costing of shared cost.
- Sharing of monthly BVA reports with analyse for programme team which support them on financial planning and budget monitoring
- Make sure all project’s budget are properly uploaded on AX dynamic with approval matrix.
Capacity Building of Staff/Cos/IPs;
- Have orientation session for new joiners on financial systems, Budget monitoring, managing Advances & settlements etc.
- Tax session of area and field finance staff on tax laws and on its updates.
- Area & field finance team sessions on Standardization of financial management process as guided by country office.
- Sessions on financial management for community organizations/IPs
- Coordination (internal & external stakeholders)
- Record management (both soft & hard) related to job role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems
- Communication, Planning & Scheduling, Time, Stress & Conflict Management, Situation handling, Leadership Skills, Work load & team management
- Advance Excel knowledge and techniques
- Demonstration of Organizational Values while working with teams / stake holders
- Empowering others to ensure procedural accountability
- Knowledge of Organizational strategic priorities
- Collaboration & networking with others for continuous improvement
- Adaptation of environment friendly & cost effective approaches in your domain
- Respect & promote the workplace diversity with special focus on inclusion
- Exposure at field level to internalize the implementation philosophy
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Key Personal Qualities:
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language
- Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
- Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
MS Suite, Budgeting & Forecasting, ERP Systems, Financial Reporting,